4

Monday Mischief: Monkey Murder

Posted on Monday 5 May 2014


This image just sums up today perfectly. I'm a little late in the day with my post because quite simply... I just can't be bothered. Mum and I haven't done anything productive all day and that's not about to change. I am going to jump on a blog hop however as I've been up to no good...

I've been up to more mischief than usual this week... I broke my very first toy... Or should I say, Wilf and I broke it. 

I've never broken a toy before so it came as quite a shock when Monkey's leg popped off, followed by his stuffing falling out all over the floor. 

I also pee'd in the utility room again. No reason for it, just felt like it!

Also... Remember I told you about the '1' key that went missing off dad's laptop in one of my previous Monday Mischief posts: Almost Made It! 

Well after buying a new replacement key, mum found the original one whilst sorting through the suitcase of clothes yesterday. 

See!... I told you I didn't eat it! 


We've taken part in another Monday Mischief blog hop hosted by Snoopy’s Dog Blog, Alfie’s Blog and My Brown Newfies


Enhanced by Zemanta

Discussion

  1. I never believed that you were guilty Bernie! You just look too innocent. It was probably an exploding monkey too! Better yet, it probably pee'd in the utility room before it exploded!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a good dog, Bernie. Of COURSE you wouldn't eat things that don't belong to you. Poor, poor monkey ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are on a roll! Glad that you didn't eat the key :) -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder your post was late ... you have been busy being a mischievous pup this week. I am glad you were cleared on the key issue! You have been into enough mischief on your own ... don't need to take the wrap for something you didn't do!

    ReplyDelete

Categories

blog hop (58) photos (31) a to z challenge (28) review (18) black and white sunday (12) monday mischief (10) sepia saturday (10) thoughtless thursday (10) wordless wednesday (9) find (6) follow-up friday (6) food (6) beach (5) art (3) bella (3) brother (3) comments (3) easidri (3) freebie (3) pawsome box (3) purepetfood (3) questions (3) supplements (3) toys (3) tricks (3) apple cider vinegar (2) award (2) awareness (2) barkbeats (2) black and white (2) boris (2) christmas (2) commands (2) cushions (2) dean russo (2) dorwest (2) ezydog (2) follow (2) harness (2) health (2) packdog (2) training (2) wilf (2) wordless (2) Applaws (1) Cujo (1) Fulcrum Gallery (1) april fools (1) baby (1) bag (1) bedding (1) ben de lisi (1) birthday (1) bloghop (1) bottle buddy (1) bowtie (1) breast cancer (1) brian and sally (1) clothing (1) dangerous (1) dave (1) discount (1) ear care (1) easter (1) eden (1) fit dog friday (1) fitdog friday (1) flowers (1) french bulldog (1) giveaway (1) grooming (1) history (1) instagram (1) interview (1) kong (1) little frenchie (1) little ham (1) meme (1) moving (1) mugs (1) nail care (1) north devon (1) northam burrows (1) orange ribbon (1) personality (1) pet parade (1) pet theft (1) petshopbowl (1) plush puppies (1) poisons (1) pooch pack (1) positive (1) puppy (1) putsborough (1) quickfit (1) quiz (1) quotes (1) reviews (1) ringcraft (1) snow nose (1) social media (1) spring (1) standard (1) stats (1) summer (1) target (1) tarka trail (1) tear stains (1) thornit (1) throwback thursday (1) toby (1) touch (1) treats (1) tumblr (1) twitter (1) update (1) urban pup (1) valentines (1) video (1) wainwrights (1) win (1) your dog (1)
Powered by Blogger.