0

Eden review - First impressions!

Posted on Tuesday 28 May 2013

Mum bought me some new dog food! God, I love that woman!

It's by a company called Eden and it's their Multi-Meat and Fish Formula.


I had previously been eating a raw diet but my tummy wasn't agreeing with it and I had a bit of a choking incident which I believe was the last straw for mum. She has been feeding me temporarily on Wainwrights Turkey and Rice Puppy Kibble which is also a very good food and is one of Pets At Home's brands.


Anyway! The new food arrived and I was so excited to try it as I know mum has been eagerly waiting for it to arrive. I tried a few pieces and I absolutely love it!! Mum is still giving me my old food though that I don't really like. She says it's to "introduce the new food slowly to avoid upset tummies", but that's fine... I'll just pick it out and leave the old stuff in the bowl. HAH!

I'm desperate for some more, it tastes soooo good! I've even been sat in the kitchen giving mum the big puppy dog eyes and licking the bag but she doesn't seem to be taking the hint.

Also, mum wanted me to tell you a little more about the food so here goes:

Rated 5 out of 5 on WhichDogFood.

Ingredients:
Fresh Chicken 19%, Dried Chicken 17%, Fresh Salmon 16%, Herring Meal 14%, Potato 10%, Sweet Potato 5%, Chicken Fat 5%, Dried Duck 4%, Dried Whole Egg 3%, Chicken Gravy 2%, Fresh White Fish 2%, Lucerne, Pea Fibre, Mineral & Vitamins, Carrot, Spinach, Apple, Joint Support Pack (Glucosamine (355mg/kg), MSM (355mg/kg) & Chondroitin (250mg/kg)), Rosehips, Camomile, Burdock Root, Aniseed & Fenugreek, Mixed Herbs (Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano and Sage), Seaweed, Cranberry and Prebiotic FOS.

Comes in small and large kibble sizes. Mum bought me the large kibble as I have a big bulldog mouth!

£49.99 for a 15kg bag!


Only the best for moi! I shall let you know how I'm getting on with it in a weeks time.

First impression?... PAWSOME!!!

Discussion

Leave a response

Categories

blog hop (58) photos (31) a to z challenge (28) review (18) black and white sunday (12) monday mischief (10) sepia saturday (10) thoughtless thursday (10) wordless wednesday (9) find (6) follow-up friday (6) food (6) beach (5) art (3) bella (3) brother (3) comments (3) easidri (3) freebie (3) pawsome box (3) purepetfood (3) questions (3) supplements (3) toys (3) tricks (3) apple cider vinegar (2) award (2) awareness (2) barkbeats (2) black and white (2) boris (2) christmas (2) commands (2) cushions (2) dean russo (2) dorwest (2) ezydog (2) follow (2) harness (2) health (2) packdog (2) training (2) wilf (2) wordless (2) Applaws (1) Cujo (1) Fulcrum Gallery (1) april fools (1) baby (1) bag (1) bedding (1) ben de lisi (1) birthday (1) bloghop (1) bottle buddy (1) bowtie (1) breast cancer (1) brian and sally (1) clothing (1) dangerous (1) dave (1) discount (1) ear care (1) easter (1) eden (1) fit dog friday (1) fitdog friday (1) flowers (1) french bulldog (1) giveaway (1) grooming (1) history (1) instagram (1) interview (1) kong (1) little frenchie (1) little ham (1) meme (1) moving (1) mugs (1) nail care (1) north devon (1) northam burrows (1) orange ribbon (1) personality (1) pet parade (1) pet theft (1) petshopbowl (1) plush puppies (1) poisons (1) pooch pack (1) positive (1) puppy (1) putsborough (1) quickfit (1) quiz (1) quotes (1) reviews (1) ringcraft (1) snow nose (1) social media (1) spring (1) standard (1) stats (1) summer (1) target (1) tarka trail (1) tear stains (1) thornit (1) throwback thursday (1) toby (1) touch (1) treats (1) tumblr (1) twitter (1) update (1) urban pup (1) valentines (1) video (1) wainwrights (1) win (1) your dog (1)
Powered by Blogger.